S&P 500 2,441.20 17.28
Gold$1,224.80 $5.30
Nasdaq 6,253.81 61.92
Crude Oil $60,490.00      $-1570.00
2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec

Global Market Update

Deutsche Post, Meggitt Net Rises; Aggreko, Credit Agricole Net Decline
Aug 05, 2014 11:59 AM ET
Aggreko profit declined 8% to 97 million. Credit Agricole net tumbled 24% to 885 million. Deutsche Post profit climbed 9% to 461 million. Meggitt profit plunged 20% to 82 million. Vivendi received binding offer from Telefonica SA to acquire its subsidiary for 6.7 billion. >>

Crompton, SRF, Tata Chemicals Net Soar; Petronet LNG Net Plunges
Aug 05, 2014 10:00 AM ET
Ajanta Pharma net surged 80%. Crompton Greaves net and revenue climbed. Jubilant Life Sciences net swung to profit. Kalpataru Power net jumped 21%. Petronet LNG net tumbled 31% but revenue soared 20%. Punj Lloyd net swung to loss. SRF net surged. Tata Chemicals net climbed. >>

U.S. July Auto Sales Climb; LinkedIn, Procter & Gamble Soar
Aug 01, 2014 12:43 PM ET
Chevron second-quarter net climbed 6% to $5.7 billion. Clorox fourth-quarter net declined 7% to $170 million. Graham Holdings second-quarter net surged 50% to $750 million. LinkedIn second-quarter net swung to a loss $1 million. Procter & Gamble fourth-quarter net surged 38% to $2.6 billion. >>

U.S. Market Indexes Trade Sideways, Berkshire Hathaway Net Jumps
Aug 04, 2014 12:33 PM ET
U.S. market indexes traded sideways after the largest weekly losses in two years. Berkshire Hathaway Inc said second quarter net income soared 41% to $6.4 billion. CNA Financial said quarterly sales declined 4% and Loews Corp sales fell 0.5%. >>

Berkshire Net Soars 41%; CAN and Loews Struggle with Revenues
Aug 04, 2014 12:30 PM ET
BroadSoft profit plunged 43%. Cardinal Health net swung to a profit but revenue declined 10%. CNA Financial net soared 38%. Loews net tumbled 57%. L.B. Foster net climbed 6% on 11% increase of revenue. >>

HSBC, Immofinanz Net Drop, Co-operative Group Sells Unit to Wellcome
Aug 04, 2014 11:05 AM ET
Co-operative Group agreed to sell its farms business to Wellcome Trust for 249 million. HSBC profit declined 11% to 1.5 billion. Immofinanz net surged 63% to 180 million. Keller Group net swung to a loss 5.1 million while revenue soared 22% to 788 million. >>

M&M, Tata Motors July Sales Drop; Grasim Net Declines
Aug 04, 2014 11:00 AM ET
3M India net soared 102%. Grasim net declined 20% but revenue surged 16%. M&M July sales fell 4%. Marico net surged 19%. Oriental Bank of Commerce net rose. Tata Motors total sales in July plunged 23%. TVS Motor sales in July soared 32%. >>

Stocks in Tokyo in 3-day Slump; Rakuten, Brothers and Lixil Sales Advance
Aug 04, 2014 10:50 AM ET
Investors in Tokyo reacted to international developments and market indexes declined for the third day in a row. Brothers Industries quarterly sales increased 15%, Lixil Group sales rose 10% and Rakuten sales soared 15%. >>

Australian Retail Sales Rise 0.6%, Crown Resorts to Develop Las Vegas Site
Aug 04, 2014 10:13 AM ET
Australian retail sales in June increased 0.6% but market indexes struggled to rebound from the sharply lower opening. Crown Resorts formed a joint venture to develop a casino site in Las Vegas. Treasure Wine Estates confirmed a takeover offer. >>

World Markets Extend Losses to Second Day
Aug 01, 2014 11:46 AM ET
U.S. market indexes extended losses for the second day in a row. Investors also digested construction spending weakness, rising consumer spending and monthly job creation for the sixth month in a row in July. Markets in Europe eased further and Asian markets reacted to the global market sell-off. >>



  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Sources: Data collected by 123jump.com and Ticker.com from company press releases, filings and corporate websites. Market data: BATS Exchange. Inc