S&P 500 2,441.20 17.28
Gold$1,224.80 $5.30
Nasdaq 6,253.81 61.92
Crude Oil $60,490.00      $-1570.00
2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec

Europe Market Update

Accor to Acquire FRHI Hotels; Airbus, Barclays, BNP Paribas, IAG Net Soar
Oct 30, 2015 11:16 PM ET
AB InBev net tumbled 28%. Airbus net jumped 36% and the aircraft maker plans to sell its remaining stake in Dassault Aviation by the end of next year and buyback €1 billion of its shares. BNP Paribas net rose 15% and announced a restructuring charge of £2 billion. IAG net surged 70%. >>

Pfizer Approaches Allergan; Bayer Net Jumps, Eni and Shell Net Swing to Loss
Oct 29, 2015 5:35 PM ET
Pfizer approached Allergan for a potential merger. Air France KLM net surged to €624 million. Bayer profit advanced 21% and pharmaceutical maker may exit from its stake in Covestro by January 2017. Deutsche Lufthansa net surged. Deutsche Bank net loss widened. Eni and Shell net swung to a loss. >>

BT Wins Approval to Buy EE, Volkswagen Net Swings to Loss
Oct 28, 2015 6:22 PM ET
BT Group received regulatory approval to buy EE for £12.5 billion. GlaxoSmithKline profit surged 34%. Heineken net soared 63% to €1.8 billion. Volkswagen net swung to a loss of €1.7 billion and the automaker set aside €6.7 billion to pay for the U.S. diesel scandal. >>

BP, Novartis Net Tumble; BASF Net Surges, Aixtron Net Loss Narrows
Oct 27, 2015 11:54 AM ET
BP profit tumbled and plans for lager cost cuttings through 2017. BASF profit surged 19% but revenues declined 5%. Novartis profit plunged 42% on 6% drop in revenues. Aixtron net loss narrowed. Air Liquide revenues in third-quarter soared 8%. >>

Philips Net Swings to Profit, TNT Express Net Loss Narrows
Oct 26, 2015 5:42 PM ET
Philips net swung to profit on 13% increase in revenues and reaffirmed to spin-off its Lighting unit in the first-half in 2016. Peugeot revenues jumped 3%. Standard Chartered plans to closed equity derivatives and convertible bonds businesses. TNT Express net loss narrowed. >>

Weekly Surge of 7% in DAX, Ericsson Plunges 9% on China Worries
Oct 23, 2015 11:41 AM ET
Ericsson plunged as much as 9% on revenues slowdown in China. Grammer agreed to acquire privately held Reum group. Michelin revenues soared 8.7%. Kering third-quarter sales soared 12%. Vinci revenues in the quarter increased 3%. >>

Credit Suisse Net Tumbles, Fiat Chrysler set $52 for Ferrari IPO
Oct 21, 2015 7:31 AM ET
Credit Suisse profit tumbled 24% on 8% decline in revenues and plans to raise 6 billion Swiss francs through new shares. Pearson plunged on weak sales numbers. Fiat Chrysler announced pricing of initial public offering. Sky operating profit in the quarter soared 10%. >>

Deutsche Bank Transfers $6B in Error; Swedbank, Whitbread Profit Soar
Oct 20, 2015 7:06 AM ET
Deutsche Bank’s foreign-exchange unit erroneously transferred $6 billion to a client. ASOS net edged up. Pentair net swung to profit and lowered fiscal outlook. Swedbank revenues and profit plunged. Whitbread sales and profit jumped. >>

Diebold to Buy Germany-based Wincor, Christian Dior Profit Surges
Oct 19, 2015 1:07 PM ET
Wincor Nixdorf agreed to be acquired by the U.S.-based Diebold for about €1.7 billion. Audi plans to invest $117.6 million in its Hungarian unit. Christian Dior revenues and profit surged. ITV agreed to acquire Ireland-based UTV. Oyj sell 55% stake in China-based unit. >>

Carrefour, Hugo Boss, Remy Cointreau Sales Jump; Nestle Sales Fall
Oct 16, 2015 12:57 PM ET
Carrefour sales increased 4%. Hugo Boss group sales jumped 4%. Nestle total sales in the nine-month fell 2%. Remy Cointreau total sales in the first-half soared 6% to €501 million. Vodafone signed partnership with Russia-based mobile group MTS. >>



  1  2  3  
Sources: Data collected by 123jump.com and Ticker.com from company press releases, filings and corporate websites. Market data: BATS Exchange. Inc